Phu Quoc Island, also known as Pearl Island, is the largest island of Vietnam, also the largest island among the 22 surrounding islands. Phu Quoc island located deep in the Thailand Bay, bbelongs to the Kien Giang provincce. Phu Quoc is also Vietnam’s first special economic zone, there is the first semi-wild zoo, as well as the first Casino zone of Vietnam. Beautiful seaside, amazing weather, wonderful seafood, resort and entertainment zone by Vinpearl, Sungroup are some of Phu Quoc Striking feature to attract visitors and tourism. In order to supply the increasing demand of tourists coming to Phu Quoc, Vietnam Airlines has provided few flights from Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh to Phu Quoc, whereares Jetstar provides flights from Da Nang to Phu Quoc, transiting in Ho Chi Minh city.
With the typical troipical weather condition of high temperature of 31 degrees celcious and low of 22-23 degrees celcious, Phu Quoc Island is perfect for tourism and visitor to come and relax at anytime during the year.
Located deep in the Thailand Bay, in 20 years, there is no storms reaching Phu Quoc.
In Phu Quoc, there are three main roads: Tran Hung Dao road, 30/4 road and Hung Vuong road.
- Tran Hung Dao road: is the road where many hotels and resorts located, along the beach of 10 km. You are free to walk from the beach of one hotel to the next. Also, if you want to visit the Pearl showroom, the Phu Quoc prison…
- 30/4 road: food and dining road of Phu Quoc, where tourists and visitors can enjoy seafood at a reasonable price. Also, travel along the 30/4 road, visitors can also visit the Sung Hung Cổ tự Pagoda, Tranh river, Ham Ninh fisshing village.
Phu Quoc has many attractive destinations to offer to visitors and tourists, ranging from beautiful scenery, relaxing resorts, striking zoo, beautiful beachs, and luxurious resorts for relaxing and enjoying. Visitotes can spend their time walking along the beach, swimming in the beautiful water, dining along the beach, víiting the museum, enjoying the beautiful sunshine and sunset; children and families can enjoy playing all day in the park, seeing the zoo, visiting the museum, or having coffee and talking to each ọther.
|Phu Quoc Airport, Phu Quoc (PQC) - Vietnam|
Phu Quoc International Airport (Vietnamese: Sân bay quốc tế Phú Quốc or Cảng hàng không quốc tế Phú Quốc) (IATA: PQC, ICAO: VVPQ) is an international airport which was completed in 2012 on Phú Quốc Island, in southern Vietnam. Currently, there are only direct flights from Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh and Can Tho to Phu Quoc, therefore People flight from Da Nang to Phu Quoc will have to transit in Ho Chi Minh.
|Jetstar Airways -> 22 USD||Vietnam Airlines -> 71 USD|
Currently, there is no direct fly from Da Nang to Phu Quoc. Jetstar is the only airlines providing fly from Da Nang to Phu Quoc with one stop in Ho Chi Minh. Total flight time including transiting in Ho Chi Minh is about 7 hours, price to fly from Da Nang to Phu Quoc is about 106$.
- Tourists vising Phu Quoc make sure to bring sun cream, with the high temperature of about 32 degrees, Phu Quoc has plenty of Sunshine.
- Always carry one or two bottle water, incase you get thirsty, tired during the day travelling.
- Always bring the Hotel card, incase you get lost or need direction to come back to the hotel.
- Ask for price of goods and service before purchasing to avoid being overcharged.
- Enjoy Phu Quoc and have a wonderful time
- Book ticket with AloTrip, and receive the best support available.
AloTrip is a combination of a powerful flight metasearch engine that allows comparing hundreds of flights and passionate team of professionals who are working hard to keep customers satisfied. By partnering with numerous local airlines and partners, we are providing the best flight deals in Southeast Asia. AloTrip includes advanced search tools of innovative metasearch along with an easy-to-book interface of OTA.