Hongkong Airlines is the second largest airline in Hongkong, headquartered in Hongkong International Airport. The airline mainly operates flights between Hongkong, China and Vietnam. Currently in Vietnam, Hongkong Airlines offers both direct flights and connecting flights to many well-known tourist destinations in the world. Honkong Airlines (formerly known as CR Airways) was established in 2001 and was put into operation on 05 Jul, 2003. It was official renamed Hongkong Airlines from 30 Sep, 2006. Its first flight was operated by Sikorsky S-76C helicopter. This is the first helicopter company to be certified as an Air Operator since the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Ranked 4 star of Skytrax in 2 consecutive years, awarded the “Captial Weekly 2012 – the best service in aviation” of one of the most popular financial magazines in Hongkong, Hong Kong Airlines is always recorgnized for its outstanding contributions to aviation services.
- 8/16 Huynh Thuc Khang, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- 95G, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- B55 Bis, Nguyen Trai, P-NCT, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Currently, Hongkong Airlines fleet owns 34 aircrafts with different types and sizes including: Airbus A320-200, Airbus A330-200, Boeing 737-800, and so on. It operates flights to many countries and tourist destinations in the world. Likely other airlines, Hongkong Airlines ticket is divided into classes with different fare rules and services such as first class, business class, premium economy class, economy class and student class.
- Download app AloTrip or access to website AloTrip.vn or AloTrip.com
- Enter flight information, click “search flight”. It will show flights with details such as departure time, arrival time, ticket class, bagggae and total price
- Choose a suitable flight
- Fill out information: passengers’ names, birthday, baggage (is any), contact information
- Click “confirm and payment”
- Pay by domestic card (applied for passegers who want to pay via internet banking or online payment service of banks)
- Pay by international card (applied for passengers who choose to pay via international cards such as Visa, Master Card, Amex…)
- Pay by Paypal account
- Pay by cash at AloTrip office
For futher information pls visit our website: https://www.alotrip.com/flight/terms-conditions
Hongkong airlines eticket is a valid paper that allows to take Hongkong Airlines flight. You need to show eticket at the check-in counter in the airport or use reservation code/ ticket number for online check in to get boarding pass. If you don’t receive eticket within 1 hour after paying, pls contact our AloTrip customer service.
- First class: the most expensive class of Hongkong Airlines. You can enjoy the best services from food, entertainmant, priority boarding to wait lounge…
- Business class: services of this class will give you comfortable and pleasant feeling during the flight.
- Economy class: choosing this class will help you save money. You will be served full range of services with good quality.
- Student class: is reserved for student with preferences. Hongkong Airlines is one of few airlines offering this service.
|Vietnam||Hanoi||Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi (HAN) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Nha Trang||Cam Ranh Airport, Nha Trang (CXR) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Dalat||Lien Khuong Airport, Dalat (DLI) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Hue||Phu Bai International Airport, Hue (HUI) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Quang Binh||Dong Hoi Airport, Quang Binh (VDH) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Quang Nam||Chu Lai Airport, Quang Nam (VCL) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Dien Bien Phu||Dien Bien Phu Airport, Dien Bien Phu (DIN) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Pleiku||Pleiku Airport, Pleiku (PXU) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Haiphong||Cat Bi International Airport , Haiphong (HPH) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Tuy Hoa||Tuy Hoa Airport, Tuy Hoa (TBB) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Rach Gia||Rach Gia Airport, Rach Gia (VKG) - Vietnam|
|Japan||Fukuoka||Fukuoka Airport , Fukuoka (FUK) - Japan|
|China||Guiyang||Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport, Guiyang (KWE) - China|
|Thailand||Chiang Mai||Chiang Mai International Airport, Chiang Mai (CNX) - Thailand|
|Vietnam||Vinh||Vinh Airport, Vinh (VII) - Vietnam|
|China||Tangshan||Tangshan Airport, Tangshan (TVS) - China|
|Germany||Berlin||Berlin Tegel Airport, Berlin (TXL) - Germany|
|Solomon Islands||Honiara||Honiara International Airport, Honiara (HIR) - Solomon Islands|
|Turkey||Dalaman||Dalaman Airport, Dalaman (DLM) - Turkey|
|Japan||Osaka||Osaka International Airport , Osaka (ITM) - Japan|
|Vinh -> Hongkong 862 USD||Sapporo <-> Hongkong 388 USD|
|Shizuoka <-> Hongkong 1,225 USD||Shanghai <-> Taipei 267 USD|
|Osaka <-> Bangkok 301 USD||Nha Trang -> Hongkong 362 USD|
|Chiang Mai -> Hongkong 241 USD||Kagoshima -> Hongkong 137 USD|
|Hiroshima <-> Hongkong 1,376 USD||Takamatsu <-> Hongkong 1,181 USD|
|Phnom Penh -> Bangkok 798 USD||Seoul -> Taipei 202 USD|
|Manila -> Bangkok 262 USD||Rach Gia -> Hongkong 371 USD|
|Hanoi -> Auckland 502 USD||Siem Reap -> Tel Aviv 787 USD|
|Osaka <-> Hongkong 3,378 USD||Vientiane -> Hongkong 286 USD|
|Surat Thani -> Okinawa 1,168 USD||Fukuoka -> Bangkok 630 USD|
Hong Kong Airlines is always known for its friendly crews and a team of well-trained and professional flight attendants. Therefore, you will always feel comfortable to enjoy your flight.
For the comfort and safety of passengers in the flight and during boarding, each passenger (excluding infants) can bring 1 piece of hand baggage that doesn’t exceed 45 inches ( 22" x 14" x 9" or 56cm x 36cm x 23cm) in size and 7kg/15Ibs in weight. Checked baggage allowance depends on the ticket class.
Check-in counters open 3 hours and close 40 minutes before departure. To complete check –in, you need do following steps:
- Airline’s staffs will check your ticket, your passport/visa and your checked baggage (if any). After completing, they will give you air ticket, relevant documents, boarding pass and the ticket stub corresponding to your checked baggage.
- Security check: your hand baggage will be scanned via scanner and you will pass through a magnetic gate. Metal objects such as keys, phone.. should give the tray to cross the scanner.
AloTrip offers amazing deals on flights around the world. By providing online comparisons for hundreds of flights, we are here to make sure you are getting the best deal on your flight.
By integrating smart booking engine, AloTrip brings the world closer to you. We give you a flexible search tool to browse air ticket's prices and get the best deals. Are you planning your trip far in advance or just want to go somewhere spontaneously? Just use our search engine to find the best prices. With our smart interface, you can explore at a glance all the cheapest destinations and possibilities to travel at any chosen time. Our system will connect you directly with the hundreds of airlines to reserve your seat immediately. We always show the full price we expect you to pay. All taxes and fares are included, no hidden charges.
Literally, we know everything about flights. You can select a flight really easy on our website or through the Mobile App (IOS, Android). Let us be your companion!