Hongkong Airlines is the second largest airline in Hongkong, headquartered in Hongkong International Airport. The airline mainly operates flights between Hongkong, China and Vietnam. Currently in Vietnam, Hongkong Airlines offers both direct flights and connecting flights to many well-known tourist destinations in the world. Honkong Airlines (formerly known as CR Airways) was established in 2001 and was put into operation on 05 Jul, 2003. It was official renamed Hongkong Airlines from 30 Sep, 2006. Its first flight was operated by Sikorsky S-76C helicopter. This is the first helicopter company to be certified as an Air Operator since the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Ranked 4 star of Skytrax in 2 consecutive years, awarded the “Captial Weekly 2012 – the best service in aviation” of one of the most popular financial magazines in Hongkong, Hong Kong Airlines is always recorgnized for its outstanding contributions to aviation services.
- 8/16 Huynh Thuc Khang, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- 95G, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- B55 Bis, Nguyen Trai, P-NCT, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Currently, Hongkong Airlines fleet owns 34 aircrafts with different types and sizes including: Airbus A320-200, Airbus A330-200, Boeing 737-800, and so on. It operates flights to many countries and tourist destinations in the world. Likely other airlines, Hongkong Airlines ticket is divided into classes with different fare rules and services such as first class, business class, premium economy class, economy class and student class.
- Download app AloTrip or access to website AloTrip.vn or AloTrip.com
- Enter flight information, click “search flight”. It will show flights with details such as departure time, arrival time, ticket class, bagggae and total price
- Choose a suitable flight
- Fill out information: passengers’ names, birthday, baggage (is any), contact information
- Click “confirm and payment”
- Pay by domestic card (applied for passegers who want to pay via internet banking or online payment service of banks)
- Pay by international card (applied for passengers who choose to pay via international cards such as Visa, Master Card, Amex…)
- Pay by Paypal account
- Pay by cash at AloTrip office
For futher information pls visit our website: https://www.alotrip.com/flight/terms-conditions
Hongkong airlines eticket is a valid paper that allows to take Hongkong Airlines flight. You need to show eticket at the check-in counter in the airport or use reservation code/ ticket number for online check in to get boarding pass. If you don’t receive eticket within 1 hour after paying, pls contact our AloTrip customer service.
- First class: the most expensive class of Hongkong Airlines. You can enjoy the best services from food, entertainmant, priority boarding to wait lounge…
- Business class: services of this class will give you comfortable and pleasant feeling during the flight.
- Economy class: choosing this class will help you save money. You will be served full range of services with good quality.
- Student class: is reserved for student with preferences. Hongkong Airlines is one of few airlines offering this service.
Country City Airport Vietnam Phu Quoc Phu Quoc Airport, Phu Quoc (PQC) - Vietnam Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) - Vietnam Vietnam Vinh Vinh Airport, Vinh (VII) - Vietnam Vietnam Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi (HAN) - Vietnam Vietnam Hue Phu Bai International Airport, Hue (HUI) - Vietnam Vietnam Quang Binh Dong Hoi Airport, Quang Binh (VDH) - Vietnam Vietnam Quang Nam Chu Lai Airport, Quang Nam (VCL) - Vietnam Vietnam Ban Me Thuot Ban Me Thuot Airport, Ban Me Thuot (BMV) - Vietnam Vietnam Dalat Lien Khuong Airport, Dalat (DLI) - Vietnam Vietnam Da Nang Da Nang International Airport, Da Nang (DAD) - Vietnam Thailand Chiang Mai Chiang Mai International Airport, Chiang Mai (CNX) - Thailand Japan Kita Kyushu Kokura Airport, Kita Kyushu (KKJ) - Japan Vietnam Quang Ninh Van Don International Airport, Quang Ninh (VDO) - Vietnam Japan Nagasaki Nagasaki Airport, Nagasaki (NGS) - Japan United States Portland - Oregon Portland International Airport, Portland - Oregon (PDX) - United States China Jingdezhen Jingdezhen Airport, Jingdezhen (JDZ) - China MEXICO Los Mochis Federal del Valle del Fuerte International Airport, Los Mochis (LMM) - MEXICO MEXICO Tijuana General Abelardo L. Rodríguez International Airport, Tijuana (TIJ) - MEXICO Turkey Dalaman Dalaman Airport, Dalaman (DLM) - Turkey Turkey Istanbul Istanbul Atatürk Airport , Istanbul (IST) - Turkey Edmonton <-> Bangkok 1,210 USD Siem Reap -> Tel Aviv 787 USD Okayama <-> Bangkok 286 USD Takamatsu <-> Hongkong 1,181 USD Hiroshima <-> Hongkong 1,098 USD Haiphong -> Hongkong 341 USD Tokyo -> Hongkong 577 USD Tokyo -> Hongkong 131 USD Ho Chi Minh City -> Boston 470 USD Dien Bien Phu -> Hongkong 330 USD Bangkok -> Sapporo 209 USD Vinh -> Hongkong 862 USD Fukushima <-> Hongkong 2,323 USD Nagoya <-> Hongkong 808 USD Phuket -> Hongkong 252 USD Da Nang -> Hongkong 241 USD Quang Binh <-> Bangkok 1,341 USD Nakashibetsu <-> Hongkong 1,207 USD Fukuoka -> Bangkok 631 USD Dalat -> Hongkong 310 USD
Hong Kong Airlines is always known for its friendly crews and a team of well-trained and professional flight attendants. Therefore, you will always feel comfortable to enjoy your flight.
For the comfort and safety of passengers in the flight and during boarding, each passenger (excluding infants) can bring 1 piece of hand baggage that doesn’t exceed 45 inches ( 22" x 14" x 9" or 56cm x 36cm x 23cm) in size and 7kg/15Ibs in weight. Checked baggage allowance depends on the ticket class.
Check-in counters open 3 hours and close 40 minutes before departure. To complete check –in, you need do following steps:
- Airline’s staffs will check your ticket, your passport/visa and your checked baggage (if any). After completing, they will give you air ticket, relevant documents, boarding pass and the ticket stub corresponding to your checked baggage.
- Security check: your hand baggage will be scanned via scanner and you will pass through a magnetic gate. Metal objects such as keys, phone.. should give the tray to cross the scanner.
AloTrip offers amazing deals on flights around the world. By providing online comparisons for hundreds of flights, we are here to make sure you are getting the best deal on your flight.
By integrating smart booking engine, AloTrip brings the world closer to you. We give you a flexible search tool to browse air ticket's prices and get the best deals. Are you planning your trip far in advance or just want to go somewhere spontaneously? Just use our search engine to find the best prices. With our smart interface, you can explore at a glance all the cheapest destinations and possibilities to travel at any chosen time. Our system will connect you directly with the hundreds of airlines to reserve your seat immediately. We always show the full price we expect you to pay. All taxes and fares are included, no hidden charges.
Literally, we know everything about flights. You can select a flight really easy on our website or through the Mobile App (IOS, Android). Let us be your companion!