Thu, 08 Nov 2018. Last updated Mon, 03 Dec 2018 15:07
Tan Son Nhat international airport is the largest and busiest in Vietnam. It is the gateway for air transport of Ho Chi Minh city – economic, cultural and political center in Vietnam. The airport has a particularly favorable position, becoming ideal destination of many domestic and international flights, connected many different regions in the area.
Tan Son Nhat international airport is unmissable place, especially the strong attraction in many aspects such as: tourism, economy, culture. Therefore, this airport has been focused on investment to improve the quality and ability to serve passengers in recent years.
- International name: Tan Son Nhat International Airport (TIA)
- Address: Tan Son Nhat International Airport, 2 ward, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city
- Tel: (08) 3848 5383
- Fax: (08) 3848 7450
- Website: http://tansonnhatairport.vn
- AFS: VVTSZPZX
- SITA: SGNOPXH
- Airport code: SGN
- Runway: 2 runways with the length of 3048 meters and 3800 meters
- System of taxiways, apron, auxiliary equipment systems as CAT II standard
- This airport can receive large body aircraft types as A350, B747-400, A330, B777, B767, A321,..
- Airport level: 4E
- International terminal scale: 92,000m2
- Domestic terminal scale: 40,048m2
- Service capacity: 25 million passengers / year
- Service time: 24/24
|China Southern Airlines -> 103 USD||Astrakhan Airlines -> 1,720 USD||Etihad Airways -> 440 USD||Oman Air -> 330 USD|
|Air Niugini -> 656 USD||Royal Jordanian -> 703 USD||Lucky Air -> 303 USD||Bangkok Airways -> 140 USD|
|Jetstar Airways -> 9 USD||Air Canada -> 381 USD||Qantas Airways -> 305 USD||United Airlines -> 414 USD|
|Cambodia Angkor Air -> 68 USD||Air Austral -> 723 USD||Shenzhen Airlines -> 410 USD||Egypt Air -> 580 USD|
|Flydubai -> 1,740 USD||Saudi Arabian Airlines -> 583 USD||Jet Airways -> 230 USD||Air Baltic <-> 1,843 USD|
Currently, Tan Son Nhat international airport has 3 domestic airlines: Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific, Vietjet Air with the domestic and international routes. Besides, it also has 43 other international airlines such as Air China, Air France, AirAsia, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Hong Kong Airlines, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Lao Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, That AirAsia,… Those airlines mainly supply flights from Ho Chi Minh city to many other cities in the country and some destination in the region.
|Ho Chi Minh City -> Haiphong 31 USD||Ho Chi Minh City -> Hue 23 USD|
|Ho Chi Minh City -> Da Nang 25 USD||Ho Chi Minh City -> Ca Mau 64 USD|
|Ho Chi Minh City -> Quang Ninh 26 USD||Ho Chi Minh City -> Rach Gia 52 USD|
|Ho Chi Minh City -> Thanh Hoa 28 USD||Ho Chi Minh City -> Dalat 18 USD|
|Ho Chi Minh City -> Pleiku 25 USD||Ho Chi Minh City -> Hanoi 31 USD||Phu Quoc -> Ho Chi Minh City 25 USD||Dalat -> Ho Chi Minh City 22 USD||Quang Binh -> Ho Chi Minh City 26 USD||Ca Mau -> Ho Chi Minh City 62 USD||Quang Ninh -> Ho Chi Minh City 37 USD||Rach Gia -> Ho Chi Minh City 50 USD||Vinh -> Ho Chi Minh City 26 USD||Nha Trang -> Ho Chi Minh City 22 USD||Haiphong -> Ho Chi Minh City 30 USD||Hanoi -> Ho Chi Minh City 26 USD|
Tan Son Nhat international airport is equipped full of facilities to meet the increasing demand of tourists, including:
- Banks and ATM services
- Medical services
- Luggage service, baggage packing
- Entertainment area
- Currency exchange service
- Free internet, wifi
- Free charging device
- Taxi at airport: tourists should choose some quality taxi brand like Mai Linh, Airport Taxi, Sai Gon Taxi, Vinataxi,… It is recommended to book in application of Grab taxi and Uber taxi.
- Bus: Currently, there are 4 bus routes operating in Tan Son Nhat international airport
+ route 152 (Trung Son residential area - Tan Son Nhat international airport)
+ route 109 (23/9 park - Tan Son Nhat international airport)
+ route 119 (Western station - Tan Son Nhat international airport)
+ route 49 (1 district - Tan Son Nhat international airport)
- Route 152, 109, 199 cost 6,000 – 12,000 VND. Route 49 costs 40,000 VND
- Motorbike or car: Parking service for motorbikes and cars at Tan Son Nhat international airport costs 5,000 VND for motorbikes and 30,000 VND for cars.
Tourists can get more information about airfare and schedule of fight from/to Noi Bai international airport on the website of AloTrip. AloTrip – cheap flight ticket will give tourists the important travel information and help them have a cheap and wonderful trip.