Thu, 08 Nov 2018. Last updated Mon, 03 Dec 2018 15:07
Tan Son Nhat international airport is the largest and busiest in Vietnam. It is the gateway for air transport of Ho Chi Minh city – economic, cultural and political center in Vietnam. The airport has a particularly favorable position, becoming ideal destination of many domestic and international flights, connected many different regions in the area.
Tan Son Nhat international airport is unmissable place, especially the strong attraction in many aspects such as: tourism, economy, culture. Therefore, this airport has been focused on investment to improve the quality and ability to serve passengers in recent years.
- International name: Tan Son Nhat International Airport (TIA)
- Address: Tan Son Nhat International Airport, 2 ward, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city
- Tel: (08) 3848 5383
- Fax: (08) 3848 7450
- Website: http://tansonnhatairport.vn
- AFS: VVTSZPZX
- SITA: SGNOPXH
- Airport code: SGN
- Runway: 2 runways with the length of 3048 meters and 3800 meters
- System of taxiways, apron, auxiliary equipment systems as CAT II standard
- This airport can receive large body aircraft types as A350, B747-400, A330, B777, B767, A321,..
- Airport level: 4E
- International terminal scale: 92,000m2
- Domestic terminal scale: 40,048m2
- Service capacity: 25 million passengers / year
- Service time: 24/24
|Tarom-romanian Air Transport -> 1,186 USD||Air Caraibes <-> 4,738 USD||Ukraine International Airlines -> 577 USD||Iberi -> 815 USD|
|Flydubai -> 1,703 USD||Japan Airlines <-> 344 USD||Air Europa Lineas -> 742 USD||South African Airways -> 725 USD|
|Air New Zealand -> 442 USD||Air Austral -> 708 USD||Lam -> 2,718 USD||Aircalin -> 1,028 USD|
|Sichuan Airlines -> 116 USD||Transportes Aeromar -> 2,188 USD||British Airways -> 509 USD||Tap Air Portugal -> 2,636 USD|
|Air Pacific -> 680 USD||Austrian Airlines -> 551 USD||Vietjet Air -> 24 USD||Avianca - Aerovias -> 6,795 USD|
Currently, Tan Son Nhat international airport has 3 domestic airlines: Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific, Vietjet Air with the domestic and international routes. Besides, it also has 43 other international airlines such as Air China, Air France, AirAsia, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Hong Kong Airlines, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Lao Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, That AirAsia,… Those airlines mainly supply flights from Ho Chi Minh city to many other cities in the country and some destination in the region.
|Ho Chi Minh City -> Dien Bien Phu 35 USD||Ho Chi Minh City -> Phu Quoc 24 USD|
|Ho Chi Minh City -> Quang Ninh 25 USD||Ho Chi Minh City -> Dalat 17 USD|
|Ho Chi Minh City -> Ca Mau 45 USD||Ho Chi Minh City -> Qui Nhon 24 USD|
|Ho Chi Minh City -> Da Nang 24 USD||Ho Chi Minh City -> Hanoi 30 USD|
|Ho Chi Minh City -> Pleiku 25 USD||Ho Chi Minh City -> Hue 22 USD||Dien Bien Phu -> Ho Chi Minh City 39 USD||Thanh Hoa -> Ho Chi Minh City 27 USD||Quang Ninh -> Ho Chi Minh City 36 USD||Nha Trang -> Ho Chi Minh City 22 USD||Ca Mau -> Ho Chi Minh City 43 USD||Pleiku -> Ho Chi Minh City 22 USD||Quang Binh -> Ho Chi Minh City 25 USD||Hanoi -> Ho Chi Minh City 26 USD||Haiphong -> Ho Chi Minh City 30 USD||Dalat -> Ho Chi Minh City 22 USD|
Tan Son Nhat international airport is equipped full of facilities to meet the increasing demand of tourists, including:
- Banks and ATM services
- Medical services
- Luggage service, baggage packing
- Entertainment area
- Currency exchange service
- Free internet, wifi
- Free charging device
- Taxi at airport: tourists should choose some quality taxi brand like Mai Linh, Airport Taxi, Sai Gon Taxi, Vinataxi,… It is recommended to book in application of Grab taxi and Uber taxi.
- Bus: Currently, there are 4 bus routes operating in Tan Son Nhat international airport
+ route 152 (Trung Son residential area - Tan Son Nhat international airport)
+ route 109 (23/9 park - Tan Son Nhat international airport)
+ route 119 (Western station - Tan Son Nhat international airport)
+ route 49 (1 district - Tan Son Nhat international airport)
- Route 152, 109, 199 cost 6,000 – 12,000 VND. Route 49 costs 40,000 VND
- Motorbike or car: Parking service for motorbikes and cars at Tan Son Nhat international airport costs 5,000 VND for motorbikes and 30,000 VND for cars.
Tourists can get more information about airfare and schedule of fight from/to Noi Bai international airport on the website of AloTrip. AloTrip – cheap flight ticket will give tourists the important travel information and help them have a cheap and wonderful trip.