Jakarta International Airport is also known as Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. It is named after the names of the first president and vice president of Indonesia. It is the main airport serving flights to Jakarta. With its importance in the national economy, tourism and transportation, Soekarno - Hatta International Airport has been invested and equipped with many modern facilities to become one of the busiest airports in Asia and the best airports in the world.
- International name: Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
- Address: Building 601, Tangerang, Banten, 19.101 Jakarta, Indonesia
- IATA code: CGK
Jakarta international airport is expected to have 4 terminals but it is currently using three main terminals T1, T2 and a part of T3.
- Terminal T1 was completed in 1985, mainly used for domestic airlines with signs of ports A, B, C. It is capable of serving more than 9 million passengers per year.
- Terminal T2 has been in operation since 1992, mainly used for international airlines and 2 domestic airlines: Garuda Indonesia and Merpati Nusantara Airlines.
- Part of terminal T3 has been used since 2009, which is home to two of Indonesia's most popular low-cost carriers, Mandala Airlines and Indonesia AirAsia.
- Terminal T4 is expected to be operational in the near future.
The airport provides free shuttle bus services so that passengers can conveniently move between terminals.
Singapore Airlines -> 175 USD Cathay Pacific Airways -> 327 USD Sichuan Airlines -> 501 USD Hahn Air -> 205 USD Uzbekistan Airways -> 540 USD Royal Brunei Airlines -> 165 USD Lanmei Airlines -> 1,673 USD British Airways -> 3,336 USD Lao Airlines -> 511 USD Garuda Indonesia -> 68 USD Silk Air -> 227 USD Shenzhen Airlines -> 191 USD Tiger Air -> 191 USD Air China -> 422 USD Japan Airlines -> 3,596 USD Philippine Airlines -> 188 USD Dragon Airlines -> 359 USD Bangkok Airways -> 361 USD Uni Airways Corporation -> 272 USD Thai Airways -> 200 USD Jakarta -> Bangkok 112 USD Jakarta -> Hanoi 99 USD Jakarta -> Chiang Mai 201 USD Jakarta -> Bandar Lampung 68 USD Jakarta -> Solo 99 USD Jakarta <-> Ho Chi Minh City 401 USD Jakarta -> Nha Trang 402 USD Jakarta -> Surabaya 120 USD Jakarta <-> Yogjakarta 200 USD Jakarta -> Port Angeles 181 USD Jakarta -> Bangkok 214 USD Jakarta -> Bali Denpasar 108 USD Jakarta -> Ujung Pandang 173 USD Jakarta -> Moscow 540 USD Hat Yai -> Jakarta 552 USD Udon Thani -> Jakarta 111 USD Chiang Rai -> Jakarta 297 USD Louangnamtha Airport -> Jakarta 1,441 USD Bali Denpasar -> Jakarta 112 USD Phu Quoc -> Jakarta 284 USD
- Bank services and ATMs
- Currency exchange counters
- Post office, telephone service, fax
- Catering service
- Free-duty shops
- Baggage services
- Free internet, wifi
- Free charge devices
- Travel information counter, taxi counters
Currently, to move from Jarkarta airport to the city center and vice versa, you can choose 2 main means below:
-Taxi: There are plenty of taxi companies at the airport, but you should choose Blue Bird taxi. It is considered the most reputable and affordable taxi company in Indonesia. The price from Jakarta Airport to the city center is quite reasonable if you go in groups, only about IDR100.000 – 120.000.
- Airport bus: This is the popular public transport in the airport, called Damri Bus. Damri Shuttle operates from all terminals to various places in the city with the fare of about IDR40.000. You can find information at the information desk in the airport or ask the airport staff for details.
If you have any questions about Jakarta International Airport, AloTrip is always available to answer. For any inquiries, please contact hotline: 0243-868-8800 (24/7 - 365 days).