Jakarta International Airport is also known as Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. It is named after the names of the first president and vice president of Indonesia. It is the main airport serving flights to Jakarta. With its importance in the national economy, tourism and transportation, Soekarno - Hatta International Airport has been invested and equipped with many modern facilities to become one of the busiest airports in Asia and the best airports in the world.
- International name: Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
- Address: Building 601, Tangerang, Banten, 19.101 Jakarta, Indonesia
- IATA code: CGK
Jakarta international airport is expected to have 4 terminals but it is currently using three main terminals T1, T2 and a part of T3.
- Terminal T1 was completed in 1985, mainly used for domestic airlines with signs of ports A, B, C. It is capable of serving more than 9 million passengers per year.
- Terminal T2 has been in operation since 1992, mainly used for international airlines and 2 domestic airlines: Garuda Indonesia and Merpati Nusantara Airlines.
- Part of terminal T3 has been used since 2009, which is home to two of Indonesia's most popular low-cost carriers, Mandala Airlines and Indonesia AirAsia.
- Terminal T4 is expected to be operational in the near future.
The airport provides free shuttle bus services so that passengers can conveniently move between terminals.
Sichuan Airlines -> 491 USD Eva Airways -> 263 USD Japan Airlines -> 3,520 USD Hong Kong Airlines -> 1,284 USD Uni Airways Corporation -> 266 USD Royal Brunei Airlines -> 161 USD Tiger Air -> 138 USD Cathay Pacific Airways -> 225 USD Garuda Indonesia -> 62 USD Qantas Airways -> 863 USD Air China -> 413 USD Silk Air <-> 217 USD Thai Lion Air -> 76 USD Singapore Airlines -> 120 USD Thai Smile Airways <-> 359 USD Korean Air -> 472 USD Hahn Air -> 144 USD China Airlines -> 184 USD Qatar Airways -> 1,342 USD Lanmei Airlines -> 1,637 USD Jakarta <-> Kuala Lumpur 377 USD Jakarta <-> Hongkong 9,032 USD Jakarta <-> Phuket 472 USD Jakarta -> Bangkok 110 USD Jakarta -> Palembang 78 USD Jakarta -> Bali Denpasar 106 USD Jakarta -> Pontianak 132 USD Jakarta -> Chiang Mai 197 USD Jakarta -> Bangkok 209 USD Jakarta <-> Kaohsiung 496 USD Jakarta -> Solo 86 USD Jakarta -> Moscow 529 USD Jakarta -> Surabaya 117 USD Jakarta -> Addis Ababa 1,342 USD Jakarta <-> Yogjakarta 196 USD Jakarta -> Bandar Lampung 62 USD Jakarta -> Hanoi 97 USD Jakarta <-> Krabi 4,243 USD Jakarta -> Nha Trang 394 USD Jakarta <-> Istanbul 379 USD
- Bank services and ATMs
- Currency exchange counters
- Post office, telephone service, fax
- Catering service
- Free-duty shops
- Baggage services
- Free internet, wifi
- Free charge devices
- Travel information counter, taxi counters
Currently, to move from Jarkarta airport to the city center and vice versa, you can choose 2 main means below:
-Taxi: There are plenty of taxi companies at the airport, but you should choose Blue Bird taxi. It is considered the most reputable and affordable taxi company in Indonesia. The price from Jakarta Airport to the city center is quite reasonable if you go in groups, only about IDR100.000 – 120.000.
- Airport bus: This is the popular public transport in the airport, called Damri Bus. Damri Shuttle operates from all terminals to various places in the city with the fare of about IDR40.000. You can find information at the information desk in the airport or ask the airport staff for details.
If you have any questions about Jakarta International Airport, AloTrip is always available to answer. For any inquiries, please contact hotline: 0243-868-8800 (24/7 - 365 days).