Considered to be one of the international airports with relatively good service quality, Chiang Mai International Airport has become an important gateway contributing significantly to the development of economy and tourism of Thailand.
In addition, Chiang Mai airport is also a busy airport with regular flights to the Asian cities, such as Kuala Lumpur, Kunming, Singapore, Taipei, Vientiane, Yangon and many other international destinations.
- International name: Chiang Mai International Airport (CIA)
- Address: 60 Mahidol Rd, Su Thep, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- Tel: +66 53 922 100
- Website: http://chiangmaiairportonline.com/
- IATA code: CNX
- ICAO code: VTCC
- Passenger terminal: 2 spacious main terminals are used for domestic and international flights with the capacity to serve more than 2 million passengers per year.
- Runway: the length of 3100m and width of 45m
- Apron: accommodating with Airbus and equivalent
- Service hour: 5.00 am to 24.00
Malaysia Airline -> 218 USD Jeju Air -> 158 USD Ethiopian Airlines -> 347 USD Scandinavian -> 1,177 USD Thai Lion Air -> 23 USD Philippine Airlines -> 319 USD Hainan Airlines -> 156 USD British Airways -> 622 USD Alitalia <-> 6,026 USD Silk Air -> 113 USD China Eastern Airlines -> 116 USD Kenya Airways -> 685 USD Air France <-> 900 USD Austrian Airlines -> 760 USD Qatar Airways -> 507 USD Vietnam Airlines -> 181 USD Singapore Airlines -> 125 USD Air Mauritius -> 731 USD Dragon Airlines -> 198 USD Siberia Airlines -> 417 USD Chiang Mai -> Saga 586 USD Chiang Mai -> Nanjing 266 USD Chiang Mai -> Tawau 315 USD Chiang Mai -> Jacksonville 914 USD Chiang Mai -> Beihai 327 USD Chiang Mai -> Bloemfontein 1,301 USD Chiang Mai <-> Albury 1,426 USD Chiang Mai <-> Nantes 1,185 USD Chiang Mai -> Komatsu 399 USD Chiang Mai -> Dubai 3,213 USD Chiang Mai -> Fukuoka 428 USD Chiang Mai <-> Aqaba 1,493 USD Chiang Mai -> Victoria Falls 1,369 USD Chiang Mai -> Da Nang 282 USD Chiang Mai <-> Skelleftea 1,602 USD Chiang Mai <-> Dalat 1,255 USD Chiang Mai -> Mandalay 253 USD Chiang Mai <-> Birmingham 957 USD Chiang Mai -> Mumbai 351 USD Chiang Mai -> New York 735 USD
Chiang Mai International Airport is providing some of the services and utilities for passengers, including:
- Free Wifi service
- Reception service 24/24
- Housekeeping service
- Airport shuttle service
- Baggage service
- Parking service
To move from Chiang Mai airport to the city center and vice versa, tourists can choose one of the following popular means:
- Bus: The price is about 500 – 700 THB. You can take bus at Nakhonchair Air, Sombat Tour, Green Bus Thailand, Siam First Tour.
- Airport taxi: If you choose an airport taxi, you need to go to the ticket counter. This ticket counter is located opposite Exit gate. The money will be paid directly to the taxi driver, not at the counter.
- Tuk Tuk: If you want to try strong feelings and to wriggle in narrow alleys, you should take a Tuk Tuk.
Tourists can get more information about airfare and schedule of fight from/to Chiang Mai International Airport on the website of AloTrip. AloTrip is the great choice for tourists who are looking for the cheap flights as well as the useful information to enjoy the most complete and meaningful travels.