Considered to be one of the international airports with relatively good service quality, Chiang Mai International Airport has become an important gateway contributing significantly to the development of economy and tourism of Thailand.
In addition, Chiang Mai airport is also a busy airport with regular flights to the Asian cities, such as Kuala Lumpur, Kunming, Singapore, Taipei, Vientiane, Yangon and many other international destinations.
- International name: Chiang Mai International Airport (CIA)
- Address: 60 Mahidol Rd, Su Thep, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- Tel: +66 53 922 100
- Website: http://chiangmaiairportonline.com/
- IATA code: CNX
- ICAO code: VTCC
- Passenger terminal: 2 spacious main terminals are used for domestic and international flights with the capacity to serve more than 2 million passengers per year.
- Runway: the length of 3100m and width of 45m
- Apron: accommodating with Airbus and equivalent
- Service hour: 5.00 am to 24.00
Lucky Air -> 178 USD Air Macau -> 271 USD Royal Brunei Airlines -> 350 USD American Airlines -> 734 USD Air China -> 261 USD Royal Jordanian -> 312 USD Scandinavian -> 1,152 USD Lanmei Airlines -> 191 USD Shandong Airlines -> 204 USD Qantas Airways -> 352 USD Delta Airlines -> 606 USD Nepal Airlines -> 384 USD Shenzhen Airlines -> 249 USD Thai Lion Air -> 23 USD Air India -> 636 USD South African Airways -> 1,117 USD Klm Royal Dutch Airlines <-> 831 USD Aircalin -> 791 USD Oman Air -> 267 USD Egypt Air -> 490 USD Chiang Mai -> Kuala Lumpur 1,248 USD Chiang Mai -> Nairobi 754 USD Chiang Mai <-> Banjul 1,630 USD Chiang Mai <-> Pointe A Pitre 2,253 USD Chiang Mai -> Missoula 1,155 USD Chiang Mai -> Gdansk 679 USD Chiang Mai <-> Jinzhou 636 USD Chiang Mai -> Quang Binh 539 USD Chiang Mai -> Memphis 1,029 USD Chiang Mai -> Taitung 413 USD Chiang Mai -> Chaoyang 487 USD Chiang Mai -> Perm 720 USD Chiang Mai -> Coffs Harbour 801 USD Chiang Mai <-> South Bend 1,563 USD Chiang Mai -> Exeter 711 USD Chiang Mai <-> Buenos Aires 2,453 USD Chiang Mai -> Samsun 1,493 USD Chiang Mai <-> Timmins 1,933 USD Chiang Mai -> Qiqihar 506 USD Chiang Mai <-> Pasco 2,849 USD
Chiang Mai International Airport is providing some of the services and utilities for passengers, including:
- Free Wifi service
- Reception service 24/24
- Housekeeping service
- Airport shuttle service
- Baggage service
- Parking service
To move from Chiang Mai airport to the city center and vice versa, tourists can choose one of the following popular means:
- Bus: The price is about 500 – 700 THB. You can take bus at Nakhonchair Air, Sombat Tour, Green Bus Thailand, Siam First Tour.
- Airport taxi: If you choose an airport taxi, you need to go to the ticket counter. This ticket counter is located opposite Exit gate. The money will be paid directly to the taxi driver, not at the counter.
- Tuk Tuk: If you want to try strong feelings and to wriggle in narrow alleys, you should take a Tuk Tuk.
Tourists can get more information about airfare and schedule of fight from/to Chiang Mai International Airport on the website of AloTrip. AloTrip is the great choice for tourists who are looking for the cheap flights as well as the useful information to enjoy the most complete and meaningful travels.