Thu, 21 Mar 2019. Last updated Thu, 21 Mar 2019 17:48
Ngurah Rai International Airport also known as Denpasar Bali International Airport, is named after Ngurah Rai – the hero of Indonesia. The airport is located in south of Bali, 13km south of Denpasar. It was built in 1931 with an initial runway of 700m accommodating small military aircrafts. Up to now, the airport has been upgraded with a 2984-meter runway and become Indonesia’s second largest airport after Soekarno-Hatta Airport. Currently, Ngurah Rai is one of the major airports in the region. It is increasingly improved to better meet the growing demand of tourists to Bali.
- International name: Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Address: Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 361 9351011
- IATA code: DPS
- ICAO code: WADD
- Domestic terminal: the scale of 9039 m2 with 35 check-in counters and 2 luggage conveyors
- International terminal: the area of 28.630 m2
- Airport apron: the area of 38.358 m2
- Total area of airport: 265.60 ha
- The airport has 17 gates, including 3 domestic gates and 14 international gates
- Service hour: 24/24
China Southern Airlines -> 405 USD China Eastern Airlines <-> 375 USD Philippine Airlines -> 188 USD Hahn Air -> 215 USD Lucky Air -> 762 USD Eva Airways -> 272 USD Singapore Airlines -> 171 USD Virgin Australia <-> 864 USD Lao Airlines -> 444 USD Hong Kong Airlines -> 261 USD Silk Air -> 171 USD China Airlines -> 230 USD Shanghai Airlines <-> 1,284 USD Bangkok Airways -> 756 USD All Nippon Airways -> 3,826 USD Thai Lion Air -> 89 USD Klm Royal Dutch Airlines -> 98 USD Thai Airways -> 207 USD Dragon Airlines -> 364 USD Malaysia Airline -> 131 USD Bali Denpasar -> Singapore 122 USD Bali Denpasar <-> Lombok 87 USD Bali Denpasar <-> Montreal 1,683 USD Bali Denpasar -> Bangkok 220 USD Bali Denpasar -> Nha Trang 523 USD Bali Denpasar -> Ho Chi Minh City 61 USD Bali Denpasar -> Hanoi 198 USD Bali Denpasar <-> Labuan Bajo 563 USD Bali Denpasar -> Ujung Pandang 116 USD Bali Denpasar -> Kuala Lumpur 132 USD Bali Denpasar -> Jakarta 112 USD Bali Denpasar -> London 491 USD Phnom Penh <-> Bali Denpasar 813 USD Khon Kaen -> Bali Denpasar 172 USD Udon Thani -> Bali Denpasar 114 USD Phu Quoc -> Bali Denpasar 405 USD Ca Mau -> Bali Denpasar 471 USD Ho Chi Minh City -> Bali Denpasar 272 USD Thanh Hoa -> Bali Denpasar 190 USD Adelaide <-> Bali Denpasar 864 USD
At Denpasar Bali International Airport, tourists can experience good services and amenities as below:
- ATMs service
- Catering services
- Information about attractions in Bali
- Book car or taxi at the exit of the passenger
- Free charge devices
- Waiting lounge
- Wifi free
Denpasar Bali Airport is the main gateway to Bali. To move from/to the airport, tourists can choose one of following alternative transport options:
- Taxi: Bali Airport taxi is the only available taxi service at the airport. You can easily find taxi counters outside of the terminal. But you should negotiate the price before getting into a taxi. From the airport to other attractions, the taxi price will fluctuate from IDR 45.000 to IDR 335.000 depending on the distance.
- Car rental service: you can book at the airport or online at website https://www.baliairport.com/car-rental/.
AloTrip is reliable booking ticket website. Tourists can get more information about airfare and schedule of fight from/to Ngurah Rai International Airport on our website. AloTrip will provide useful information about local and international attractions, as well as the opportunity to own cheap tickets for the ideal trips.