Thu, 21 Mar 2019. Last updated Thu, 21 Mar 2019 17:48
Ngurah Rai International Airport also known as Denpasar Bali International Airport, is named after Ngurah Rai – the hero of Indonesia. The airport is located in south of Bali, 13km south of Denpasar. It was built in 1931 with an initial runway of 700m accommodating small military aircrafts. Up to now, the airport has been upgraded with a 2984-meter runway and become Indonesia’s second largest airport after Soekarno-Hatta Airport. Currently, Ngurah Rai is one of the major airports in the region. It is increasingly improved to better meet the growing demand of tourists to Bali.
- International name: Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Address: Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 361 9351011
- IATA code: DPS
- ICAO code: WADD
- Domestic terminal: the scale of 9039 m2 with 35 check-in counters and 2 luggage conveyors
- International terminal: the area of 28.630 m2
- Airport apron: the area of 38.358 m2
- Total area of airport: 265.60 ha
- The airport has 17 gates, including 3 domestic gates and 14 international gates
- Service hour: 24/24
Lucky Air -> 746 USD Thai Airways -> 202 USD Japan Airlines <-> 816 USD China Eastern Airlines <-> 367 USD Hainan Airlines -> 631 USD Deutsche Lufthansa -> 1,144 USD Thai Lion Air -> 84 USD Malindo Airways -> 77 USD Jetstar Airways -> 60 USD All Nippon Airways <-> 2,797 USD Hong Kong Airlines -> 161 USD Delta Airlines <-> 827 USD Eva Airways -> 266 USD Lanmei Airlines <-> 436 USD Shanghai Airlines <-> 1,198 USD Dragon Airlines -> 251 USD Air China <-> 1,850 USD Sichuan Airlines -> 539 USD Garuda Indonesia -> 65 USD Malaysia Airline -> 128 USD Bali Denpasar -> Hanoi 194 USD Bali Denpasar -> Moscow 1,660 USD Bali Denpasar -> Ho Chi Minh City 60 USD Bali Denpasar <-> Lombok 85 USD Bali Denpasar <-> Dalat 486 USD Bali Denpasar -> Yangon 343 USD Bali Denpasar <-> Haiphong 342 USD Bali Denpasar -> London 480 USD Bali Denpasar -> Jakarta 109 USD Bali Denpasar <-> Montreal 1,647 USD Bali Denpasar -> Surabaya 81 USD Bali Denpasar -> Munich 428 USD Bali Denpasar -> Bangkok 156 USD Bali Denpasar -> Ujung Pandang 113 USD Bali Denpasar -> Kuala Lumpur 130 USD Bali Denpasar -> Nha Trang 512 USD Bali Denpasar -> Moscow 780 USD Bali Denpasar -> Oslo 529 USD Bali Denpasar -> Singapore 77 USD Bali Denpasar <-> Labuan Bajo 551 USD
At Denpasar Bali International Airport, tourists can experience good services and amenities as below:
- ATMs service
- Catering services
- Information about attractions in Bali
- Book car or taxi at the exit of the passenger
- Free charge devices
- Waiting lounge
- Wifi free
Denpasar Bali Airport is the main gateway to Bali. To move from/to the airport, tourists can choose one of following alternative transport options:
- Taxi: Bali Airport taxi is the only available taxi service at the airport. You can easily find taxi counters outside of the terminal. But you should negotiate the price before getting into a taxi. From the airport to other attractions, the taxi price will fluctuate from IDR 45.000 to IDR 335.000 depending on the distance.
- Car rental service: you can book at the airport or online at website https://www.baliairport.com/car-rental/.
AloTrip is reliable booking ticket website. Tourists can get more information about airfare and schedule of fight from/to Ngurah Rai International Airport on our website. AloTrip will provide useful information about local and international attractions, as well as the opportunity to own cheap tickets for the ideal trips.