Sat, 29 Jul 2017. Last updated Tue, 04 Dec 2018 16:43
Da Nang is located in the South Central region of Vietnam, which is a major center of economics, politics, culture, society, education and training, science, and technology of the whole country. Da Nang is one of the five centrally-run cities in Vietnam, the first national grade one center, along with Hai Phong and Can Tho; and the third largest city in Vietnam after Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi.
Not only well-known for potential business development, Da Nang is also an attractive tourist spot that visitors "must-go" in Vietnam. Owing to the convenient location - the bridge between the ancient capital Hue and the old town Hoi An, Da Nang welcomes thousands of domestic and international tourists every year. Normally, tourists have a tendency to combine the trip to Da Nang with Hue and Hoi An, thanks to the really close distances among them.
You can easily get to Da Nang by air from other big cities of Vietnam like Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. There are more than 100 domestic and international flights to Da Nang with about 10,000 visitors per day.
Search cheap flights to Da Nang here.
To visit all the tourist sites in Da Nang combined with Hoi An tourism, visitors need at least 4 days 3 nights. For the very first day, you can explore Ngu Hoang Son, Hoi An and Cua Dai Beach.
After spending in Hoi An 1 day and 1 night, you can go to Ba Na Hills - the heaven in Ba Na mountain. Then, you should explore Son Tra peninsula by motorbike where you can enjoy the great view of Da Nang from the top and study about the religion of Vietnam when visiting Linh Ung Pagoda near Son Tra peninsula.
Then, for the third day, you can continue renting a motorbike and ride across the Nguyen Van Linh street to visit the Museum of Cham Pa sculpture. This is one of the most favorite destinations of international tourists in Da Nang, as it is the only museum in the world on the Cham civilization. Opposite to the Champa Museum on September 2 Street is the landing of the luxury yachts on the Han River. In the evening you can go out for the dinner, listen to music and cruise along the Han River to see the beauty of the city at night. It is quite an interesting experience.
For the last day in Da Nang, you should spend time on exploring "local life" and culture here. Indeed, Da Nang is in the center of Vietnam, so the culture here is mixed between the north and the south of the country. There are some famous traditional markets in Da Nang such as Han market and Con market that will help you discover the daily life of Da Nang people and enjoy tasty delicious traditional Da Nang cuisine here.
- On Le Hong Phong Street, you can visit and eat a special dish of Danang that is fish fillet at 27 or 61B Le Hong Phong. Next, at the intersection of Tran Quoc Toan and Tran Phu is the Chicken Church built during the French colonial period. It is called the Chicken Church because on the roof of the cathedral is a French Chicken.
- In front of the church is the bus station, where you can take the bus to Ngu Hanh Son or Non Nuoc and Hoi An. Going further to the Han market which is also a stop for most tourists because, at the entrance to the main gate on Tran Phu, there are dried squids- the specialties of Da Nang.
Search cheap flights to Da Nang here.
- Turning round to Hung Vuong street, the building located between Phan Chau Trinh and Nguyen Chi Thanh street is the city's main theater “Trung Vuong”. Near the foot of the Han Bridge at the corner of Le Duan and Nguyen Chi Thanh crossroads, there is a tea shop of “Song Tra”, a famous tea shop over 10 years. This is a very popular place for Da Nang teenagers to gather and hang on. There is also a good stockpile of beef in Danang or dried cow for short.
- Walking around Da Nang Bay is the Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, which is more than 12 km long- one of the most beautiful streets in the city.
- Walking along this road and watching the sea of clouds sky are so fantastic. Joining Hoang Sa Street is an “Au Co” monument. If you want to go sightseeing, drive along the Truong Sa road. It is dubbed as the 5-star road of Da Nang as it is surrounded by a series of four to five-star Hotels meeting international standards. Running until the end of this way is Cua Dai in Hoi An. On February 3 Street, you can cross Thuan Phuoc bridge - the longest suspension bridge in Vietnam.
Popular airports in Da Nang
Da Nang International Airport, Da Nang (DAD) - Vietnam
Popular airlines flying to Da Nang
Deutsche Lufthansa <-> 2,718 USD United Airlines -> 554 USD Qantas Airways <-> 760 USD Jeju Air -> 135 USD Air China -> 622 USD Air Macau -> 133 USD Royal Jordanian -> 409 USD China Eastern Airlines -> 190 USD Hawaiian Airlines <-> 2,856 USD Jetstar Airways -> 22 USD Hong Kong Airlines -> 345 USD China Southern Airlines -> 341 USD Hong Kong Express Airways -> 248 USD Eva Airways -> 461 USD British Airways <-> 3,029 USD Thai Airways -> 176 USD Singapore Airlines -> 240 USD Sichuan Airlines -> 396 USD Bangkok Airways -> 113 USD Finnair -> 1,562 USD
Popular flights to Da Nang
Country City United States -> Da Nang 321 USD Walla Walla, Detroit, Sioux Falls, White Plains, Washington, Idaho Falls, Los Angeles, McAllen, Moline, West Palm Beach, Roanoke, San Angelo Australia <-> Da Nang 2,491 USD Avalon Thailand -> Da Nang 130 USD Bangkok Japan -> Da Nang 130 USD Osaka China -> Da Nang 315 USD Shanghai Lao, People's Dem. Rep. <-> Da Nang 672 USD Xieng Khouang Canada -> Da Nang 599 USD Edmonton, Fredericton, Ft St John