Mon, 22 Jun 2015. Last updated Tue, 04 Dec 2018 16:59
Recently, the United Airlines decides to enhance its strengths at New York/New Jersey when transporting service of United Airlines Premium Service to Newark Airport. United Airlines, a leading subsidiary of UAL Corporation, is a major airline of the United States, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. The airline has the operation center in Elk Grove, near Chicago O'Hare International Airport. This is the company's biggest hub with 650 United Airlines flights each day. since 31 July, 2006, United Airlines was the largest airline in the world 2nd in terms of revenue-passenger-kilometers (after American Airlines), ranked third in terms of total sales (after Air France-KLM, American Airlines ), and the fourth largest airline in terms of passengers (after American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and Southwest Airlines).
United Airlines is the leading airline of domestic and international flight network of US aviation industry. Accordingly, flights with UA Premium Service will be transferred from John F. Kennedy International Airport to Newark Liberty International Airport. From 25 October, all daily flights from Newark to Los Angeles and Newark to San Francisco will provide the following services:
- Flat-bad seat/bed in BusinessFirst cabin.
- Luxury services in flights.
- More Economy Plus seats with large legroom than other airlines.
- Modern interior with Wi-Fi in flights, along with private order entertainment services.
For the first time, passengers in inter-continental flights from/to Newark Liberty International Airport will enjoy the comfort of flat-bed seats for the entire journey when connecting from/to trans-Atlantic flights and trans-Pacific flights of United Airlines. With the launching the Premium Services at Newark Airport, United Airlines will end all operation at John F. Kennedy International Airport from 25 October. With the addition of Premium Services at Newark Airport, services of United Airlines inter-continental flights will have:
- Over 1,250 flat-bed seats- the biggest number among airlines to New York.
- Increasing 44% annual flat-bed seats.
- There are 10 thousand round-trip seats provided daily in flights from Newark to Los Angeles, and Newark to San Francisco.
- There are 17 round-trip United flights between Newark Airport and San Francisco Airport every day.
- There are 17 round-trip United Airlines flights between Newark Airport and Los Angeles Airport every day.
Luxury service experiences in domestic flights with international standard will provide passengers with features and amenities according to standards of long-haul United Airlines international flights. Passengers will experience a modern interior with new seats, in-flight Wi-Fi, free personal entertainment, power outlets at the seats and USB port. Passengers of BusinessFirst of United can get other benefits:
- Priotized check-in at Premier Access, security check, boarding, and baggage checked;
- Using United Club;
- Flat-bed seat with the length up to 1.8 meters and
- Drinks before departure, meals with various dishes, and a light meal before the flight ends.
Newark Liberty International Airport will have the leading cuisine, design, and technology in US aviation industry. United Airlines is investing more than 2 billion dollars in Newark Liberty International Airport during the next 18 months to construct the luxury entrance. Investment includes:
- Investing billions of dollar for Terminal C.
- Upgrading all three United Clubs Lounges with new ideas of designs.
- Investing US $120 million in Terminal C and a series of utilities: 60 gates of updating ports, 6000 iPads for free use with more than 20 languages, more than 55 eating and drinking outlets with famous chefs, 04 restaurants, 10,000 electricity plugs, and many duty-free retail shops...
Popular destinations of United Airlines
|Vietnam||Quang Ninh||Van Don International Airport, Quang Ninh (VDO) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Da Nang||Da Nang International Airport, Da Nang (DAD) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Dalat||Lien Khuong Airport, Dalat (DLI) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Quang Binh||Dong Hoi Airport, Quang Binh (VDH) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Hanoi||Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi (HAN) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Con Dao||Co Ong Airport, Con Dao (VCS) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Tuy Hoa||Tuy Hoa Airport, Tuy Hoa (TBB) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Haiphong||Cat Bi International Airport , Haiphong (HPH) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Hue||Phu Bai International Airport, Hue (HUI) - Vietnam|
|Vietnam||Thanh Hoa||Tho Xuan Airport, Thanh Hoa (THD) - Vietnam|
|United States||Liberal||Liberal Municipal Airport, Liberal (LBL) - United States|
|United States||Cleveland||All Airports, Cleveland (CLE) - United States|
|United States||Memphis||Memphis International Airport, Memphis (MEM) - United States|
|Thailand||Chiang Mai||Chiang Mai International Airport, Chiang Mai (CNX) - Thailand|
|United States||Philadelphia||Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia (PHL) - United States|
|MEXICO||Piedras Negras||Piedras Negras International Airport, Piedras Negras (PDS) - MEXICO|
|French Polynesia||Papeete||Faa'a International Airport, Papeete (PPT) - French Polynesia|
|Virgin Islands||St Thomas||Cyril E. King Airport, St Thomas (STT) - Virgin Islands|
|Anguilla||Anguilla||Wallblake Airport, Anguilla (AXA) - Anguilla|
|United States||North Platte||North Platte Regional Airport , North Platte (LBF) - United States|
Popular routes of United Airlines
|Baltimore -> Chicago 213 USD||Beijing -> New York 572 USD|
|Quang Binh -> Boston 5,081 USD||Pakse <-> Denver 4,343 USD|
|Ontario <-> Bangkok 737 USD||Siem Reap -> Portland (Oregon) 557 USD|
|Los Angeles -> Beijing 522 USD||Madison <-> Los Angeles 657 USD|
|Hue -> Houston 1,907 USD||Cairo <-> New York 900 USD|
|New York <-> Hongkong 878 USD||Philadelphia -> Los Angeles 503 USD|
|Manila <-> Guam 375 USD||Minneapolis <-> Vienna 1,540 USD|
|Quang Ninh <-> Houston 12,196 USD||Budapest <-> New York 783 USD|
|Ottawa <-> Bangkok 1,337 USD||Oklahoma City -> Harrisburg 482 USD|
|Paris <-> New York 486 USD||Dublin <-> San Jose 759 USD|