Thu, 28 May 2020. Last updated Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:30
- Fast delivery in Vietnam.
- Easily use without registration to network operator.
- Simple steps to activate the SIM card.
- No need to show passport or ID card to purchase.
- Easily access Apps to call or send messages, use the Internet for sharing photos of your trips or following your work.
- Able to use in all three countries of Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.
To make your travel to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand convenient, AloTrip will introduce you to Singapore - Malaysia - Thailand Travel SIM 4G - 7 days- 500MB/day - SC14.
- Name: Singapore - Malaysia - Thailand Travel SIM 4G - 7 days- 500MB/day - SC14.
- Capacity: 500MB High speed 4G per day, unlimited 384kbps low speed when out of high speed.
- Validity: 7 days, expired at 23:59 (GMT+8) on the 7th day since the date of activation 7.
- Network operator: Singtel (Singapore), Maxis (Malaysia), True (Thailand).
- The SIM card is able to share hotspot, but your device must have a roaming function.
- Unable to make phone calls or messages.
- Instant use, no requires from network operator to register.
- Unable to top up credit to purchase data and extend validity.
- Not support in provinces of Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat in Thailand.
Step 1: The SIM card has a function of automatically activated. You can put the SIM card in your cell phone, turn on Cellular Data and Data Roaming modes to access the Internet. In case you cannot access the Internet, please complete Step 2 and restart your device.
2. Mobile Network
3. Access point name
4. Add + Input below information
APN: - Singapore: cmhk
- Malaysia: cmhk
- Thái Lan: internet
3. (Cellular Data Options
4. Cellular Data Network
5. Input cmhk/internet into APN in parts of Cellular Data and Personal Hotspot
- Fast delivery across the country.
- At least 30% cheaper than in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia (at the airports and convenience stores).
- Responsive customer support.
- Support and accompany with you along your trip.
- Detailed usage instructions.
- Technical support anytime and anywhere.
Let’s contact AloTrip hotline +84-243-8688800 or send a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get supported.