Thu, 28 May 2020. Last updated Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:28
Contact your family and friends: when owning a travel SIM card, you will not be worried about disconnecting your parents and relatives at home. You will be more confident to travel and arrange your work while traveling. Moreover, there are various mobile apps for free calls and texts, which helps you to connect with family and friends easier.
Use maps for directions: Maps play an important role in your trips to a different place. It is clear that you can ask locals for help, use paper maps but an online map will help you more.
Open and save necessary information for your trips: before getting on board about 48 hours, you will need to access the Internet to do online check in. When arriving at the airport, you can go directly to the security gate and show a barcode to scan. For online hotel bookings, you might need to use Apps to check in.
Use the Internet to find tourist information in cities, or local transportation and check prices.
To make your Europe trips more convenient, AloTrip will introduce you to Europe Travel SIM 4G - 10 days - 500MB/day - SC05. The SIM card can be used in Belgium, Switzerland, Montenegro, Serbia, Russia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina/Ukraine.
- Name: Europe SIM 4G - 10 days - 500MB/day - SC05, included: Belgium, Switzerland, Montenegro, Serbia, Russia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina/Ukraine.
- Capacity: 500MB High speed 4G per day, unlimited low speed 348kbps.
- Validity: 10 days, expired at 23:59 (GMT+8) on the 10th day since activation date.
- Network operator: various.
- The SIM card is able to share hotspot, but your device must have a roaming function.
- Unable to make phone calls or messages.
- Instant use, no requires from network operator to register.
- Unable to top up credit to purchase data and extend validity.
Step 1: The SIM card has a function of automatically activated. You can put the SIM card in your cell phone, turn on Cellular Data and Data Roaming modes to access the Internet. In case you cannot access the Internet, please complete Step 2 and restart your device.
2. Mobile Network
3. Access point name
4. Add + input
Save and select ALOTRIP as created
3. Cellular Data Options
4. Cellular Data Network
Input cmhk/cmlink/internet into APN in Cellular Data and Personal Hotspot
- Fast delivery across the country.
- At least 30% cheaper than in local countries (at the airports and convenience stores).
- Responsive customer support.
- Support and accompany with you along your trip.
- Detailed usage instructions.
- Technical support anytime and anywhere.
Let’s contact AloTrip hotline +84-243-8688800 or send a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get supported.