Mon, 29 Jun 2020. Last updated Wed, 09 Sep 2020 15:38
Route: My Tho - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Morning- 08:00 - 08:30 AM
Pick you up at your hotel & start Mekong Delta tours.
9:30- 10.00 AM: we arrive in My Tho and take a wooden motorboat (20 minutes) to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing by natural creeks, interesting fishing ports, stilt houses (half on land, half on water). From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to try a tasty cup of authentic honey tea. After that, we walk around quiet villages and watch the life of local people in the Mekong Delta. We are divided into many small groups and get on some rowboats to sightsee. In this 15 minutes trip, you’ll witness all kinds of interesting transports that local people use to move around. You will cruise by a canal boat and see many orchards on the way. After that, we continue to get to a village where the sweet smell of coconut candies is in the air. To satisfy your curiosity, we'll go to a village that has many small shops making coconut candies and handcrafted items from coconut trees of Mekong Delta. You might acknowledge the truth that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. Have lunch at the restaurant in Mekong Delta.
One of our next destinations is a seasonable orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits. You can eat the fruits for free while enjoying the folk music-a typical type of music to only the Southern people. In the end, you will return to My Tho by motorized boat and then travel to Can Tho. Overnight in Can Tho.
Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River), and then proceed to Cai Rang floating markets/ Phong Dien, which are the liveliest places in this region. Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. After that, wandering around the village to meet friendly local people here and experience passing a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. After lunch, we will proceed to Chau Doc, continue the tour to visit Tra Su Cajuput Forest where is a wild birds sanctuary. Next, we will sail smoothly to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds. Back to the town, check in at the hotel and overnight in Chau Doc.
7.00-7.30 AM: Heading to raft village, we will explore the history of development of fishing (a type of specific economy) here. Then carry on by boats along the canal into the villages of Cham people, where we visit the ancient largest mosques of the Cham community in An Giang. Next stop is Chau Phong temple which shows a clear distinctive architecture and customs of residents here.
9.00 am: On the way back to Sai Gon, we will stop at Can Tho for lunch. Tour My Tho - Can Tho - Chau Doc finishes around 18.00 in Ho Chi Minh City Center.
Hotel 3* (Anh Dao Hotel or similar)
- Tourist bus (joining the tour) with A/C
- Biking trip on day 2 morning
- Boat trip on Mekong delta
- Tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
- 03 lunches, 02 breakfasts at hotel.
- 03 water bottle/person/03 days
- Accommodation in Can Tho city & Chau Doc city
- Pick up and drop off at hotels located at Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue, Truong Dinh, Bui Thi Xuan, Thai Van Lung, Thi Sach (if you booked option: Superior). Note: The centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we cannot pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyen Trai Street, Nguyen Thi Nghia Street.
- Personal expenses, Tip
- Pick up from other streets in District 1: US$ 3.00/person
- Single supplement (If you are a single person or you request a single room, you must choose single supplement part)
- Under 4 years old: Free of charge for children
- 5-9 years old: Surcharge 80% rate of adult
- Over 9 years old: Adult’s rate
- All rates are per person
- Itinerary could be changed due to the weather condition
- Kindly contact AloTrip before making a reservation on Tet Holiday, New Year Eve, April 30, May 1, Sep 2 or other Vietnam national holidays
To guarantee your reservation or get support, you should contact AloTrip via hotline +84 243 8688800 or send a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AloTrip - reputable cheap air ticket booking service will be a reliable address for tourists. We always bring the best services for you in order to help you have a great trip.