If you are in a foreign country for the very first time, you will probably not be able to avoid unexpected troubles, especially if you are not fluent in foreign languages, services and transportation in that country. That is why you will definitely need a mobile phone to search and have problems solved. Therefore, owning an Indonesian Travel SIM card is an indispensable one for your trip.
When traveling abroad, many things typically need preparing like the Internet to contact your relatives and friends. A 4G Travel SIM will accompany you throughout the journey.
Instead of paying money to respond to a phone call on travelling abroad, a data SIM card will allow you to have free calls in many other countries through applications such as Facebook, Zalo, Skype, etc.
By owning a Travel SIM, less trouble comes, comfortably surfing the Internet, posting beautiful travelling photos to share with friends.
No need to worry about getting lost, searching for bus stations, booking a car, or air tickets, etc.
To make your trip more convenient, AloTrip would like to introduce Indonesia Travel SIM 10-day - 2GB - 4G - SB32.
- Name: Indonesia 10-day - 2GB - 4G - SB32.
- Capacity: 2GB with high speed 4G, 128kbps unlimited after out of 4G.
- Validity: 10 days, expired at 23:59 (GMT + 8) on 10th day since the date of activation.
- Network operator: Indosat.
- SIM can share hotspot but your device must have a roaming function.
- Unable to hear, call and text.
- After installing the device, SIM can be used immediately without registering.
- Cannot top up to buy more data or extend SIM’s valid time.
- 3G / 4G network speed depends on local infrastructure.
Step 1: The SIM has an auto activation function, you just need to insert the SIM card into the mobile phone and then turn on mode: Cellular Data and Data Roaming, then access the Internet.
In case you cannot access the Internet, continue to Step 2 and then reboot the device.
2. Mobile Network
3. Access point name
4. Add below information
Save and select the newly created ALOTRIP point.
3. Cellular Data Options
4. Cellular Data Network
5. Enter the Internet into the APN entries in Data Mobile (Cellular Data) and Personal Access Point (Personal Hotspot)