Wed, 10 Jun 2020. Last updated Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:26
- No queues to wait for purchasing a Travel SIM 4G or facing language barrier.
- Order and receive 4G Travel SIM card in Vietnam.
- Cheaper than purchasing in Philippines (airports or stores).
- Support and instruct to use SIM even when you are in other countries.
- Easily set up and activate immediately.
- You are able to connect literally everywhere, easy to contact your family, friends, look for direction or search for required information. Your journey becomes much more convenient than ever and you may set yourself at ease.
- The travel sim card enables you to browse with ease just like the locals.
- With a travel sim card, you will not have to worry about being restricted to wifi access in some areas, wasting money buying a sim at local shops or using expensive international roaming service when traveling for a short time.
To simplify your trip, AloTrip would like to introduce to you information about Philippines Travel Sim 4G - 10 days - 5GB - SB29.
- Name: Philippines Travel Sim 4G - 10 days - 5GB - SB30.
- Capacity: 2GB 4G High speed, unlimited low speed 128kbps.
- Validity: 10 days, expired at 23:59 (GMT+8) on the 10th day since the activation date.
- Network operator: Smart.
- The SIM card is able to share hotspot, but your device must have a roaming function.
- Unable to make phone calls or messages.
- Instant use, no requires from network operator to register.
- Unable to top up credit to purchase data and extend validity.
- 3G/4G speed depends on local infrastructure.
Step 1: The SIM card has a function of automatically activated. You can put the SIM card in your cell phone, turn on Cellular Data and Data Roaming modes to access the Internet. In case you cannot access the Internet, please complete Step 2 and restart your device.
2. Mobile Network
3. Access point name
4. TAdd + insert:
Save and select ALOTRIP
3. Cellular Data Options
4. Cellular Data Network
5. Insert internet into APN in Cellular Data Personal Hotspot
- Fast delivery across the country.
- At least 30% cheaper than in Philippines (at the airports and convenience stores).
- Responsive customer support.
- Support and accompany with you along your trip.
- Detailed usage instructions.
- Technical support anytime and anywhere.
Let’s contact AloTrip hotline +84-243-8688800 or send a request email to [email protected] to get supported.