Fri, 22 May 2020. Last updated Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:33
When traveling abroad, you can actually use your own SIM card which is used in your own country to make it accessible in Korea or Japan by using roaming service. However, this way will cost you a lot of money after a few hours of sending messages or surfing the Internet.
By using a travel SIM card, you can use the Internet conveniently and comfortably without asking for local wifi.
Easily and conveniently using map, booking sightseeing tickets, car, hotel, etc.
You can own a travel Korea - Japan SIM card if you are in Vietnam, Japan or Korea. Nevertheless, the cost of a Korea - Japan travel SIM card in Vietnam is much cheaper than buying in Japan or Korea. Moreover, the instruction of usage is clear and easy. Especially, a customer buying a Korea - Japan travel SIM card will be supported thoroughly and conveniently.
By purchasing a travel SIM card in advance, you can save time and money to contact your family after landing, instead of trying to find a way to buy a sim at the arrival airport, or any convenience store in the cities.
To enjoy your trip to Korea and Japan and have unforgettable memories, AloTrip introduces you to the Korea - Japan travel SIM - 7 days - 100 GB - 4G - SB34.
- Name: Korea - Japan - 7 days - 100 GB - 4G - SB34.
- Capacity: 1GB high speed per day, unlimited capacity with a speed of 128kbps.
- Validity: 7 days, expired at 23:59 (GMT+8) on the 7th day since activation date.
- Network Operator: SK Telecom in Korea, Softbank in Japan.
- Price: 490,000 VND.
- 3G/4G speed depends on the local infrastructure.
- SIM can share personal hotspot, but your device must have a roaming function.
- SIM can be used immediately without registration to network operator.
- Unable to use internal calls or messages.
- Unable to upgrade data. You should buy two SIM cards if you require more data.
Step 1: The SIM card has a function of automatically activated. You can put the SIM card in your cell phone, turn on Cellular Data and Data Roaming modes to access the Internet.
In case you cannot access the Internet, please complete Step 2 and restart your device.
2. Mobile Network
3. Access point name
4. Add + input below information:
APN in Korea: internet
APN in Japan: plus.4g
3. Cellular Data Options
4. Cellular Data Network
5. Input internet in section of APN in Cellular Data and Personal Hotspot
- Fast delivery across the country.
- At least 30% cheaper than in Korea or Japan (at the airport and convenience stores).
- Responsive customer support.
- Support and accompany with you along your trip.
- Detailed usage instructions.
- Technical support anytime and anywhere.
Let’s contact AloTrip hotline +84 243 8688800 or send a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get supported.