Fri, 22 May 2020. Last updated Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:33
You can easily purchase a Taiwan travel SIM card in Vietnam or in Taiwan. However, most tourists prefer to buy in advance in Vietnam. They will be more proactive in terms of time. They do not have to worry about finding places to buy sim at the arrival airport or stores in Taiwan. Moreover, when purchasing a travel SIM card in Vietnam, you will be supported enthusiastically and save more than buying in Taiwan.
- Easily surf the Internet, take photos and check-in with friends at favorite tourist attractions in Taiwan.
- Save time and simpler than renting a wifi transmitter
- Fast and easy access to the Internet, without complicated registration
- Online support 24/7 when you are abroad
- Automatically activated when putting the SIM card in your smartphone.
To help you Taiwan trips more conveniently, AloTrip introduces you to Taiwan Travel SIM - 10 days - 100GB - 4G - SB24.
- Name: Taiwan 10 days - 100GB - 4G – SB24
- Capacity: 100GB high speed 4G.
- Validity: 10 ngày, expired at 23:59 (GMT+8) on the 10th day since the date of activation
- Network Operator: FarEasTone.
- SIM can share personal hotspot, but your device must have a roaming function
- Unable to use internal calls or messages
- Unable to upgrade data or extend the validity. You should buy two SIM cards if you require more data
Step 1: The SIM card has a function of automatically activated. You can put the SIM card in your cell phone, turn on Cellular Data and Data Roaming modes to access the Internet. In case you cannot access the Internet, please complete Step 2 and restart your device.
2. Mobile Network
3. Access point name
4. Add + input below information:
3. Cellular Data Options
4. Cellular Data Network
5. Input internet in sections of APN in Cellular Data and Personal Hotspot
- Fast delivery across the country.
- At least 30% cheaper than in Taiwan (at the airport and convenience stores).
- Responsive customer support.
- Support and accompany with you along your trip.
- Detailed usage instructions.
- Technical support anytime and anywhere.
Let’s contact AloTrip hotline +84 243 8688800 or send a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get supported.