Thu, 28 May 2020. Last updated Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:30
You will not be worried about finding ways to buy a travel SIM card in local countries for each trip. By owning a travel SIM card, you can use it many times in 120 countries in Asia, Europe, Oceania, the Middle East, Africa and Americas.
After setting up the SIM card, you already have 1GB data storage capacity to use. By purchasing data packages online instead of buying many sim cards in local countries, you can save more time and money just by purchasing the SIM card once. Interestingly, the SIM card can be auto-synced into a local sim by purchasing a local data package. The sim card is specifically designed for those who often travel abroad or go on business trips overseas.
- Name: Lifetime Travel SIM 4G - 120 countries - 1GB - KG Top up once/year.
- Capacity: 1GB.
- Validity: Lifetime.
- Network operator: Various.
- Top up credit once a year to maintain the activation.
- Free delivery within 7-20 days across the world.
- Fast delivery within 1-5 days with fee from 10-60USD/time, depending on each country.
- Coverage in 120 countries and territories:
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.
EUROPE: Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand.
ASIA: China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Macau, Pakistan, Philippines, Korea, Reunion, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA & THE MIDDLE EAST: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tunisia.
Step 1: The SIM card has a function of automatically activated. You can put the SIM card in your cell phone, turn on Cellular Data and Data Roaming modes to access the Internet. In case you cannot access the Internet, please complete Step 2 and restart your device.
2. Mobile Network
3. Access point name
4. Add + Input
APN (APN in each country)
3. Cellular Data Options
4. Cellular Data Network
5. Input in APN of Cellular Data and Personal Hotspot
- Fast delivery across the country.
- At least 30% cheaper than in local countries (at the airport and convenience stores).
- Responsive customer support.
- Support and accompany with you along your trip.
- Detailed usage instructions.
- Technical support anytime and anywhere.
Let’s contact AloTrip hotline +84-243-8688800 or send a request email to email@example.com to get supported.