- By using a 4G travel Sim card, you are able to access the Internet connection everytime and everywhere, from Asia, Europe, and Oceania to the Middle East, America and Africa.
- When purchasing a Lifetime Travel SIM 4G, you already have 5USD in account to top up data.
- You can reuse the SIM card by top up on AIRSIM ROAM & AIRTALK ROAM apps on iOS and Android.
- By purchasing data packages online , you will save a lot of time to buy local Sim cards.
- It is able to auto-sync as a local sim card thanks to OTA technology. Your task when you arrive in a country is to buy local data to use.
- The SIM card is the best companion for those who often go abroad on business and those are travelholics.
- Name: Lifetime Travel SIM 4G covering 133 countries – AS - 0GB - 4G.
- Capacity: 0GB. 5USD available in account to top up data.
- Validity: Lifetime.
- Network operator: Many mobile network operators.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Greenland, Guam, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saipan, United States, Uruguay.
EUROPE: Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Tonga, Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa.
ASIA: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Nepal, Macau,Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Korea, Reunion, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
MIDDLE EAST: Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
AFRICA: Algeria, Benin, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Nigeria, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda.
Step 1: The SIM card has a function of automatically activated. You can put the SIM card in your cell phone, turn on Cellular Data and Data Roaming modes to access the Internet. In case you cannot access the Internet, please complete Step 2 and restart your device.
2. Mobile network
3. Access point name
4. Add + and fill in the item
3. Cellular Data Options
4. Cellular Data Network
5. Enter the APN entry in Cellular Data and
- Fast delivery across the country.
- At least 30% cheaper than in local countries (at the airport and convenience stores).
- Responsive customer support.
- Support and accompany with you along your trip.
- Detailed usage instructions.
- Technical support anytime and anywhere.
Let’s contact AloTrip hotline +84-243-8688800 or send a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get supported.