Actually, the immigration policy of Singapore is somehow strict. There are many cases of refusion to enter Singapore for some reasons. Hence, you should not bring needles and syringes. If these objects are compulsory, you should please contact directly the Embassy of Singapore in your country for the best support. Thank you so much!
Beyond 7KG free hand luggage, almost airlines allow passenger to bring one laptop to the flight. The laptop weight will not be added to the total weight of the hand luggage.
You can carry on your speaker in the hand luggage, but you should ensure the total weight of your hand baggage is 7KG maximum.
The Passenger information is the correct name of the passenger who will fly with the airline. Meanwhile, the Contact information is the name of the booker, who might be the passenger, the booker or the payer. AloTrip will contact with the person in the Contact information if neccessary.
To add the non-updated miles, the passengers should send the copy of flight ticket, boarding pass or invoice (if you use the services of the partners of Vietnam Airlines) to the Golden Lotus center of Vietnam Airlines, or come directly to the nearest Vietnam Airlines' representative offices to update the miles in your accounts.
Thank you very much!
To be consulted correctly, you should please contact directly to the airport that you want to use the service.
Thank you so much!
At present, the ticket agencies like AloTrip are not allowed to register the membership card for passengers. Hence, you should please contact directly with the airline for the best support.
According to the policies of airlines in Vietnam in particular including Vietjet Air, Jetstar Paicific, and Vietnam Airlines or airlines in the world in general, the passengers can bring a backup battery on the airplane with these following requirements:
- Put the battery in the carry-on luggage, not the checked baggage.
- One passenger is allowed to carry only one battery.
- The battery must show off the label, original production, capability, etc
- The battery capacity should be 100-160 WAh maximum. If your charger exceeds this limit, it is not allowed to bring to the aircraft.
Hence, you should check your battery to see if it meets the regulations of the airline or not? If everything is OK, you can carry the battery in your hand luggage.
Normally, when booking flight tickets in AloTrip's website or mobile app, customers do not have to insert passport information immediately. Depending on the international routes, for instance, the flights to Canada or the US, AloTrip staff will require passengers to provide their passports' information before issuing the tickets.
- Pregnant passengers must provide a health certificate from doctors that they have sufficient health for the flight.
- Pregnant passengers must provide accurate date-to-give-birth information to the airline.
- Women must provide full and detailed information about their partners in the flight.