- Explosives and explosive materials such as bombs, mines, detonators, fuses, fireworks, flares, other explosives and ammunition...
- Flammable substances (metal, butal, liquefied natural gas, alcohol...), combustible liquids (gasoline, oil, paint, paint solvent...), or solid substances, materials, flammable chemicals
- Toxins, contaminants, corrosives (acid, salt), radioactive materials, oxidizers, organic detergents
- Backpacks, bags, safety boxes and objects mounted alarms
- Items banned from transporting by air under the current regulations of the countries and territories where the airline flies from/to or over
- Things are seen as not being shipped because they cause danger and unsafety as their weight, size or properties.
- Any material that causes a threat to passengers or the aircraft
In addition, such items as combustibles, flammable liquids and solids, materials, flammable chemicals, toxins, contaminants, corrosive, radioactive materials, oxidizer, organic detergents muscle, bags, safes, and objects mounted alarms, items prohibited to ship by air under the provisions of the national territory where VNA aircraft pass or fly from/to, are prohibited as its weight and size.
- Oversized baggage
- Fragile baggage not packed carefully
- Baggage in the form of food smelly fish sauce, smelly fruit, medicinal
- The transport of goods prohibited under the provisions of air transport (weapons, the country banned goods, foreign currency exceeding the prescribed ...)
- All kinds of knives, including the type used for hunting and other knives.
- Batons, sticks or similar items
- Any equipment or supplies that are normally considered not dangerous items, but can become dangerous depending on the intended use...
- Passenger as patient is accompanied by health certificates approved Vietnam Airlines.
- Apply on the medium and long routes with the least time from 2 hours and a half or more
- Passengers must not carry syringes (with drugs or no drugs in syringe) up and out of the plane.
- Syringes must be packaged by the manufacturer and packed in a clear plastic bag to be checked through airline security.
- Passenger as self-inject patient or inject for passenger traveling with. Passenger is solely responsible for the use of needles on airplane
All liquids are required to be carried in bottles, vials or containers with a capacity no greater than 100 ml and be completely closed. Such bottles, vials and containers must fit comfortably within the transparent plastic bag; only one transparent bag per passenger is permitted.
Medications have to be accompanied by prescriptions which clearly state the name and address of the doctor who prescribed the medicine, the full name of the person on the air tickets or boarding pass in case of electronic ticket. Baby milk/foods have to be accompanied by the baby when taken on board the aircraft.
The liquids purchased either at airport duty free shops or onboard the aircraft are exempted from the above limitation of capacity provided that such liquids are packed in a transparent sealed plastic bag provided by the seller, that is tamper-evident. The proof of purchase at airport duty free shops, or on board aircraft has to be displayed satisfactorily with the name of the shop and date of purchase without the opening of the bag.